The holiday season is here! It’s that time of year for family, new and old traditions, and making lots of great memories.
I will admit that I can sometimes be a grinch during the holiday season, but not this year! I’m excited to celebrate Journee’s first Christmas with all our family and friends. I’ve made a list of holiday activities that I’m going to attempt to do before the month is out. Most of these are budget friendly ideas, and baby friendly (minus the boozy hot chocolate!).
1. Christmas crafts- baby’s first ornament
2. A night in with matching PJs and Christmas stories
3. Take Christmas themed pictures
4. Send out Christmas cards
5. Visit tree farm
6. Ugly Christmas sweater party
7. Sensory boxes with bows and wrapping paper
8. Find some holiday lights throughout the city
9. Bake Christmas cookies
10. Visit hotel with Christmas decorations
11. Christmas themed day at library
12. Play Christmas music
13. Unplug and enjoy family time
14. Find boozy hot chocolate recipe
15. Binge on classic Christmas movies
Am I missing anything? Let me know your favorite holiday activities below!